What Should I Do?
Free at-home COVID-19 tests are now available for U.S. households to order. Fill out this form to order four free tests.
Beginning Monday, July 25, IMMY Labs will begin COVID-19 testing on 美狮贵宾会登录中心's campus. Services will include testing only, no vaccines. The testing site is located in the parking lot at the corner of University and First St. (325 E. First St.).
- 7 a.m.-noon and 3-6 p.m. Monday-Friday;
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Sunday; and,
- No testing on Saturdays.
Testing will be by appointment, spaces and parking will be limited.
Faculty, staff and students are responsible for reporting a positive case diagnosis by submitting the COVID-19 Self-Reporting form.
If you don’t have a primary care physician or want to get a test without a doctor’s referral, you can pursue it a number of ways – tests must be scheduled in advance after being screened based on your situation at all locations:
- Oklahoma City/County Health Department
- Diagnostic Laboratory Oklahoma
- CVS Pharmacy
- Oklahoma State Department of Health
There is a wide range of symptoms associated with COVID-19 – from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear two-14 days after exposure to the virus. Common symptoms include:
- Fever or chills;
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing;
- Muscle or body aches;
- New loss of taste or smell;
- Sore throat;
- Congestion or runny nose;
- Nausea or vomiting; and/or,
Follow CDC guidelines about when you should get tested.
Please note that these guidelines apply to ALL students, faculty and staff, whether on or off campus, and are subject to change at any time, based on updated guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Stay home! DO NOT go to work, school or public areas, except to get medical care.
- Students, faculty and staff are encouraged to report a positive case diagnosis by submitting the 美狮贵宾会登录中心 COVID-19 Self-Reporting form.
- If you live on campus and cannot move off campus:
- Notify your Housing building director, who will discuss any options that are available to allow you to temporarily isolate from others;
- Do NOT go to other buildings;
- Do NOT spend time around other people on campus; and,
- Housing staff can coordinate meal delivery to you.
- If you are an employee on campus, notify your supervisor.
- Stay home until five days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
- If after five days you are fever free for 24 hours without the use of medication and your symptoms are improving, or you never had symptoms, you may end isolation after day five.
- Regardless of when you end isolation, avoid being around people who are more likely to get very sick from COVID-19 until at least day 11.
- You should wear a high-quality mask through day 10.
- The CDC recommends that if you had a moderate illness or severe illness due to COVID-19, or you have a weakened immune system, you need to isolate yourself through day 10.
If you have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, wear a high-quality mask for 10 days and get tested five days after exposure.
If you're feeling under the weather and experiencing any of the symptoms related to COVID-19. – Isolate and Test
- Stay home! DO NOT go to work, school or public areas, except to get medical care and/or testing, according to your doctor’s advice.
- Students, faculty and staff are encouraged to report symptoms by submitting the 美狮贵宾会登录中心 COVID-19 Self-Reporting form.
- Isolate if you are sick and suspect that you have COVID-19 but do not have test results.
- If your test results are positive, follow the CDC's full isolation recommendations.
- If your test results are negative, you can end your isolation.
- Day your symptoms started - day zero
- Day you tested - day zero
- Last day of exposure - day zero